Connecting with one another is what we were intended to do. I hope you will share some groups you know about that may make a difference in someone’s life.
Here are a few I have come to know and love. They made me feel very welcomed when our family decided to call The High Country home.
- Blue Ridge MOPS – Mothers of Preschoolers meet at Alliance Bible Fellowship
- High Country MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers meet at Mount Vernon Baptist Church
- High Country Mommies
- Samaritan’s Purse Family Support Ministry
- Moms on Campus at ASU
- The Children’s Playhouse – A great place to explore with your children, connect with other parents at the “town square” in the High Country. Natives, newcomers, out-of-towners and locals enjoy free play, educational classes and outdoor play in one place. We are blessed to have this as an option in Boone.
- Watauga County Library Storytime: Every morning from 11:00 am to 11:45 am preschoolers, homeschoolers, care givers and parents enjoy storytime at the library. After you enjoy storytime, let your kiddo participate in the craft related to the books. Make certain you enjoy their amazing events throughout the year.