#1. Welcome to Revolution Oils “Healthy + Happy During Flu/Cold Season” The event will take place right here. Post will be numbered “1, 2, 3, etc” so you will be able to follow along. If you cannot see updated post, “refresh” your page by pressing the “enter” button.
#2 Team members online to help answer questions are:
a. Melissa Boyce
b. Jodi Magee Williams
#3 This Facebook event will be available on this page after the event.
#4 Young Living Disclosure –
#5 Here goes!!! Please share –Where you are joining us from AND What you are hoping to learn tonight. GO….
#6 Essential Oils 101 – First, a little essential oils intro .
HOW ESSENTIAL OILS WORK – Essential oils are steam distilled from plants – from the leaves, roots, bark, stems, and seeds.
They are called plant medicine as they protect the plant from disease, fungus, drought, and pests and do much of that in our bodies, too! They are much more concentrated, and therefore, more potent than dried herbs.
One drop contains 40 million, trillion molecules which means they are very small in size and can easily penetrate the skin & cell wall to correct the cause of disease at the ROOT.
The oils can also cross blood-brain barrier – the protective barrier membrane – and ease emotional and mental trauma, anguish and disease.
EO’s Work WITH the body to help it heal itself – drugs mask symptoms and cause adverse reactions, side effects, take over the functions the body is designed to perform itself, which leads to dependency on drugs. EO’s lead to wellness and independence from drugs!
Drugs are designed to perform ONE action, EO’s are made of many different chemical constituents, Lavender has 400 constituents that can each perform a different action in the body, which is why it is so useful for so many different problems!
The purpose of essential oils – 4 things:
• to bring oxygen to the plant
• to reduce inflammation and infection in the plant, to protect the plant from disease, weather fluctuations and pests, the plants’ immune system
• to bring hormonal balance to the plant
• to protect against DNA damage and to repair cellular damage at the DNA level.
ALL essential oils will do those 4 things, You don’t have to have every essential oil to get the job done, though some will be more effective than others for certain conditions. Can always try lavender or frankincense first!
#7 How to Use Essential Oils:
We are going to be discussing how to use all of these oils, so we want to explain quickly how to actually use them. There are three ways – aromatically, topically and internally.
- Diffuser – my favorite way to use EO’s.
- Changes mood & emotions, kills airborne bacteria, odors & germs
- Easy, safe, less is more
- Takes just 2-3 sec for oil to reach bloodstream when used topically.
- Takes 20 min for an oil to reach every cell in the body.
- This is a powerful and effective way to use oils!
- Use vegetable carrier oils, organic is best, like Sweet Almond, Olive, Jojoba, Coconut, Fractionated Coconut, etc.
- Do a skin patch test first to make sure you won’t have a reaction, especially when new to oils.
- Use VITA FLEX POINTS – reflexology, this chart comes in the guide book we give to all those who purchase the Premium Starter Kit.
- Great for chronic diseases like allergies, especially those related to digestion, diabetes, etc.
- Put a drop of lemon in water, or dilute in coconut oil and add to herbal tea
- Put in enteric coated gelatin capsules (doesn’t dissolve until it’s in the intestines, safer), Young Living sells these capsules.
#8 – What is all the fuss about respiratory, colds, flu, OH MY We do not want to get caught up in the media “scaring” everyone with information. This is what we “know” about the Respiratory Virus –
a. As of September 7th, there were more than 1,000 children who had been put in the hospital due to the virus;
b. It has been identified as “human enterovirus 68”
c. Starts out as a cold with runny nose, sneezing and coughing, but when the wheezing starts you know you might have a problem;
d. Seasonal allergies can play a part in the virus;
e. It is of particular concern for children with asthma and should make sure their inhalers are easily accessible and a plan is in place if the attack gets worse;
#9 We “prepare” our family every year to help prevent sickness of any kind. How do you prepare your family for a healthy cold/flu season?
#10 GIVEAWAY – What is one health concern you have that you would like to work on? Only online
#11 Build Our Immunity: Natural Immune System Boosters:
a. Thieves Essential Oil – Thieves is such an amazing oil and kills 99% of airborne bacteria in 12 minutes. Diffuse it in your home. Rub it on the bottom of your children’s feet before they go to school. Apply down their spine with a roller ball (dilute it with a carrier oil for young children and children with sensitive skin.
#12 Thieves Continued for your household – Watch Kate’s Video to see how she uses Thieves in her home
#13 Avoid refined sugar and processed foods. If you do nothing else, do your body a favor and don’t eat junky sweets because they suppress immunity thus making us more susceptible to catching “junk.” Easier said than done when you are not feeling your best! What are your tips or “go to” snacks that help you stay away from refined sugar?
#14 Eat Raw Fruits + Veggies – find creative ways to enjoy raw fruits and veggies to help your body’s pH more alkaline than acidic which helps you stay well. Yummy smoothies are an excellent way to down lots of fruits and veggies. Where do you find inspiration for eating raw fruits + veggies?
#15 Drink lots of WATER!! At least 64 ounces a day!! What are some tips you have that help you drink water throughout the day?
#16 NingXia Red – We love it in our household and call it Ninja Juice(-:
NingXia Red is a powerful antioxidant drink that contains whole Ningxia wolfberry puree that comes from the town of Ningxia in China. It is a super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange, yuzu, lemon, and tangerine essential oils. Its health benefits include support from head to toe, via a whole body nutrient infusion. Along with helping energy levels, it supports vision health and balances the blood sugar. I personally have seen it affect my energy, and my focus is amazing. I also think it is delicious, and my kids drink it on a daily basis with me. You only need to take 1-2 ounces a day to get the benefits. It is the perfect supplement to drink daily and give your immune system a big hand!
Does anyone else use NingXia Red?
#17 Oregano Essential Oil -
#18 R.C. and/or Raven Essential Oil – R.C. (Respiratory Congestion) is our go-to oil for cough and congestion. We mix a few drops with some coconut oi8l and make a chest/foot rub, place a few drops in a warm bath with Epsom salts, or put right on our chest when we are stuffy or coughing. Raven offers respiratory support specifically for respiratory viral infections. Have you used these oils?
#19 GIVEAWAY TIME – Only Online
#20 Lime – Lime is an instant mood lifting oil! If you are feeling a little stressed or under the weather, put this one in the diffuser and feel your attitude just perk up.
#21 Frankincense Essential Oil – Our family loves Frankincense. It has been known to help so many problems. Warts, Anxiety, Skin Spots, Headaches, Joint Pain, and so much more. We use this oil as part of a “treatment” when one of use is beginning to feel a little under the weather. We put Frankincense on our tummy, Lemon/Lavender/Peppermint on our spine, Thieves on our feet. We use this method two to three times on day one and then if we need it again on day two. How do you use Frankincense?
#22 Allergy Bomb Ingredients:
Lemon Essential Oil – highly antibacterial and boosts white blood cell count, safe for babies and young children. Also a gentle detox for your liver.
Peppermint Essential Oil (not recommended for children under 3) and great for upset tummy and energy boost and Lavender Essential Oil: promotes sleep and relaxation.
#23 Breathe Again Essential Oil – Finally able to breathe again! Have you tried Breathe Again? If so, how did you use it?
#24 Valor Essential Oil – Called Chiropractor in a Bottle!! Valor helps align the body physically, emotionally and mentally. We apply Valor on our feet every morning before we head out. It has been known to improve confidence, help with anxiety and sooth neck pain. VALOR is a blend of Rosewood, Spruce, Frankincense and Blue Tansy.
– Builds confidence, courage and self-esteem because it is emotionally and physically balancing to the body. Great to use for a child who’s reluctant to go to school or is facing difficult social issues there, like a bully or mean friends. Or to go to a new school, start a new sport, task, etc.How do you use Valor(-:
#25 Supplements: It is nice to have a supplement line of kid’s vitamins and some quick meals that aren’t laden with toxic and synthetic chemicals. Instead, these products contains super foods that are natural and whole and also offer some nutrition when everyone sleeps in and has to make it to school on time. Has anyone tried these supplements?
#26 GIVEAWAY TIME – Online Only
#27 When Illness Strikes – We wanted to share some helpful tips when illness does strike. If it does strike, consistency is the key! So, what do you do once illness strikes? Start using your oils at the FIRST sign of sickness and frequency of use is VERY important as oils are metabolized, or used up in the body every 2 ½ to 3 hours. Gotta attack it and stay at it till the illness is gone, otherwise, they will not be as effective.
There are many, many great oils for fighting illness and when you buy the Premium Starter Kit through one of us, we give you a 458 -age guidebook that lists every ailment known to mankind and the oil to apply for it!
#28 Fire Cider Recipe: Start this NOW because it takes a month to mature. http://www.mommypotamus.com/fire-cider-recipe/
#29 Rest It is difficult to rest when you feel bad or when a little one is not well. I’m going to teach you about the oils that help with anxiety and sleep! There are many that do this job well, but here are three I recommend and they all come in the Premium Starter Kit!
– A blend of Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Tangerine, Orange, and Blue Tansy
– It was designed by the founder of YL, Gary Young, with children in mind! It is safe to use on even young children.
– It does exactly what the name suggests! Good for insomnia, anxiety, and the nervous system. I’ve found it to be very effective in calming my children down when they have trouble going to sleep. I diffuse it and rub it on the bottoms of their feet.
– Due to the citrus oils in it, it is also good for depression!
– A blend of a BUNCH of flowers – Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rosewood, Lemon, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Rose, Mandarin and Palmarosa
– Commonly used for grief, sadness and depression because it is very emotionally balancing. Great to use for a child who is overwhelmed, worried, stressed. OR an adult! I use it a lot myself when I’m overwhelmed taking care of my three boys.
– Could be a nice oil to use in the morning to put a pep in your step, give you optimism and hope
– Use on the Auricular Vita Flex points on the ears, this chart comes in the 458 page guidebook I give to everyone who buys the Premium Starter Kit!
– Most researched oil for reducing anxiety
– It has a very calming effect on the body, many use it for insomnia and to help them go to sleep at night.
– You could make a lavender pillow spray out of it and spray on your child’s pillow, diffuse at night or roll on their feet at night to help them calm down to go to sleep.
– Other good oils would be Frankincense, Vetiver and Cedarwood, and Stress Away. All have worked very well for my kids!
#30 Chest Rub
#31 Flu Bomb
#32 Cold, Cough, Flu got you down?
#33 Runny Nose – How often do your kids come home from school with a runny nose? Here are some oils to help combat those runny noses!
#34 Proper Dilution
#35 Our Next Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/768405326610959/
#36. How to Get the Kit: So, now we’re going to talk about how to get these amazing oils! So, there are two ways to get oils from Young Living, as a retail customer or as a wholesale member. A retail customer gets no discounts and no reduced shipping, but a wholesale member gets 24% off of everything when you buy one of the three starter kits!
Think of it like a Costco Membership, or an Amazon Prime membership, but it’s even better because there is NO membership fee!
- You get 24% off of everything!
- Opportunity to get reduced shipping & earn free oils through the Essential Rewards program
- No contract, no minimum monthly order, no penalty fees
- To keep your membership after one year, you have to purchase about $50, or 50 PV, a YEAR, not a month, a year. Easy to do!
We highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit as it includes everything you need to get a proper start with Essential Oils. Plus, it is an amazing value – you save over $150 by buying it as a bundled gift.
It comes with an aromatherapy diffuser, can’t just use a humidifier for essential oils. It must be one designed for oils. It is also an atomizer and ionizer, with several settings.
It also comes with ELEVEN oils, yes 11! The 10 oils from the Everyday Oils collection, which include Frankincense, Joy, Purification, Lemon, Peace and Calming, Peppermint, PanAway, Valor, Lavender and Thieves.
Comes with a bonus oil, Stress Away, which is another good one for stress, anxiety, and sleep.
It also comes with 10 oil samples and Ningxia Red samples, which as we discussed earlier, is an excellent antioxidant supplement drink made from wolfberry juice.
The diffuser alone costs $98 retail, the one shown in the picture is $110 retail
The 10 Everyday Oils set costs $160 retail, so right there, you save $108 by buying them together
Plus, we will send you a 450-page guidebook that lists every ailment known to humans and the oils it suggests to use with it! Like this post if you’re already a member! What have these oils helped your family with?
#37 Ditch the drugstore – Leave a message here if you would like to receive an email on how to “Ditch the Drugstore” – what oils help with everyday illnesses or Contact Me
#38 Final GIVEAWAY!! What is one thing you will take away and implement from the class tonight? Online Only
#39 Thank you so much for being a part of our journey. If you would like to order, please contact the person who invited you:
a. Melissa Boyce
c. Gael Wood
d. Jodi Magee Williams
e. Sara Coleman McFall
f. Kate Doubler
g. Becky J. Webb
Video to see the Premium Starter Kit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZL-kl8Q19Y&feature=youtu.be